Founded in 1983 to service the Michigan plastics processing industry, Molders Services has built a solid reputation for quality and services. This reputation has helped us expand to service all of North America. We have recently opened a regional office in Tennessee.
We are committed to improving your productivity and increasing your molding profits by offering:
- Extensive inventory of quality replacement barrels, screws and screw tip designs available for immediate shipment.
- Customized screw design tailored to your specific needs.
- Upsizing and downsizing of machine shot capacity leading to greater cost efficiency.
- On-site Barrel and screw inspection services from our specialized technical experts.
- In-plant trouble shooting and equipment analysis support for plastic processors throughout the region, backed by some of the most experienced engineers in the industry.
- Consultation with technicians having the expertise necessary to improve machine processing efficiencies.
- Our commitment to the plastic industry is what we’ve built our future on. Call Molders Services to help build your future.