Every molding operation is unique.
- We’ll work closely with you to understand your exact business objectives and tailor our service precisely for your needs.
- We will come to your facility at no charge to identify any problems and guarantee the results. We will also work with you on a preventative / predictive maintenance program.
Screw & Barrel Remove & Replace
- Don’t have the personnel to pull your screws for that badly needed inspection or installation? Get the work done for a reasonable rate.
Equipment Management Consulting
- Optimize the durability of the components you use, while minimizing the TCO of your equipment.
In-plant Problem Solving & Troubleshooting
- Experience with virtually every engineering grade resin and their processing requirements
- Experience working with resin suppliers to design custom screws for each resin
- Experts at identifying the causes of molding issues and solution implementation
- Screw, barrel, tip durability
Put our expertise to work for you!
At Molders Services we are experts in the identification of problems related to injection end components. Our Engineering & Equipment Management Services can help you develop critical operational plans and monitor your equipment.
- Custom screw design
- Selection of correct base material, mixer design, and profile
- Optimize output, durability, and part quality
- Eliminate quality defects on existing setup
- Custom solutions far outside what OEMs will work with
- Resolve Pressure Limited jobs
- Decrease recovery time
- Minimize Residence Time to resolve corrosion and degradation issues
- Better tailor barrel capacity to job sizes being run!
- Residence time, shot sizing, flow restriction, recovery calculations
- Tip customization for specific resins
- Process optimization
Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Several course options offered via:
- Public seminars
- Self-paced curriculums
- Online webinars
- Customized on-site training seminars offered from any perspective of the organization
- Product Design (print authoring)
- Quality Control (inspection)
- Manufacturing Engineering (tooling and process construction)
- Metrology Lab (gauge building)
- Hands-on consulting for project work
- Single day kick-off for new projects
- Multi-day & recurring sessions
- Problem Resolution to avoid / address dimensional management issues
- Team coaching & turn-key options offered
- Services offered in either ISO or ANSI DIN for U.S. and international markets