PowerTech Mold Wiring Systems
Expertly-designed Hot Runner & Controller wiring solutions!
- Simplify Hot Runner System troubleshooting
- Prevent runaway heating and mold damage due to incorrect wiring
PowerTech Mold Wiring Systems eliminate the guesswork that is usually associated with wiring a Hot Runner System.
- Greatly reduced heater and thermocoupler failure
- Correct wiring every time
- Zone by zone integrity
- The simplest troubleshooting ever
- All terminal block positions have pressure SEMS screws
- The captive plate moves out when the screw is loosened
- Slide the wire under the SEMS plate and tighten the screw
- There are four terminal blocks for each mold zone: two on one side for power and two on the other side for thermocouples
- All terminal block positions are numbered by Mold Zone
- The mold connectors are pre-wired to the correct terminal block position at the factory
- No crimping, no ferrules