Founded in 1983 to serve the Midwest plastics processing industry, Molders Services has built a solid reputation as the go-to provider of nearly everything associated with precision plastic injection molding equipment. This reputation has led us to be considered the most trusted provider of high-quality products and services, dedicated solely to today’s best plastic injection molders.
SOLELY FOCUSED ON THE NEEDS AND SUCCESS OF THE PLASTICS INDUSTRY FOR NEARLY 40 YEARS.
Molders Services provides:
- An extensive inventory of screw tips available for immediate shipment to get your equipment back up and running quickly.
- Nearly four decades of industry experience in screw design to ensure fewer molding problems and more good parts rolling off your line.
- Precision manufacturing crafted to your exacting standards.
- On-site barrel and screw inspection services from experienced and skilled technical experts.
- In-plant trouble shooting and equipment analysis by our highly skilled engineers to help you identify the root causes of molding problems and provide the right solutions to address your concerns.
- A broad menu of engineering services, including resizing of machine shot capacities for greater precision and cost efficiency.
- Consultation with experts who have the knowledge and experience necessary to optimize your production environment and improve efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Dedicated and demonstrated commitment to the plastics industry since 1983. Why trust anyone else? Call Molders Services today.