Tie Bars, Tie Rods and Nuts
We supply nearly every type and style of tie bar, tie rod and nut for plastic injection molding equipment and more.
- Multi-step inspection process
- Thread inspection using master gauges
- Removal and inspection services
- New part installation including machine re-square and strain using master gauges
- Fast service eliminates need to inventory these expensive replacement parts
Deep-cleaning for your screw and barrel that restores your machine to original condition
We’ve seen a near endless number of methods and compounds used to purge barrels and clean screws efficiently. After years of careful consideration and research, MSI has selected a purge compound worthy of inclusion into our product lineup.
It’s called Aquapurge, and while relatively unknown in the US market, we’re confident you’ll enjoy its superior performance and its very competitive price.
It uses a complete mechanical process for scrubbing residues while leaving the metal surfaces in an unworn state. This is achieved by correct selection of filler components; ensuring they are hard enough to breakdown the carbon deposits yet soft enough not to damage metal surfaces.
- Superior removal of carbon and baked-on material
- Outstanding performance in color / material changes
- Effective from 160°C (320°F) to 340°C (644°F)
- Excellent for cleaning screws and barrels to prep for inspections
- Contributes to better machine performance over time when used for every purge cycle